Indian Premier League (IPL) first appeared on the Indian sports scene in 2008. Currently, there are a total of 10 teams from 10 cities across the country, and IPL is one of the most popular events in India. Millions of cricketing enthusiasts eagerly anticipate the matches making it one of the most-watched games not just in the country, but worldwide also. The option of IPL cricket sportsbooks makes it thrilling and adds to the excitement of the game. You can join the fun by downloading a genuine IPL betting app and wagering on the various odds available. Looking for more information? Read ahead.
Table of Contents
Start by Registering on a Reputable Sportsbook Website
When you start checking online, you’ll find an array of sportsbook websites with applications that are compatible with mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. The interface is user-friendly, with seamless navigation between the different pages. If you have questions or need assistance, efficient customer support provides guidance. You can contact them by live chat or call their customer care number. An email address is also listed for contacting them. The best advantage is that the apps are available in different languages and currencies to cater to bettors across the country and the world.
Top Sportsbooks in India
Here’s a quick look at the top sportsbook websites now available in India:
Are Sportsbooks Reliable?
That’s likely your next question since betting involves money. The best way to find out is to check the company’s websites for their registration and licensing numbers. Reputable companies are registered with authoritative organizations that regulate their operations. Checking for their logo and going back to their official website assures you of their legitimacy. You’ll also look for the SSL certification that confirms the site is secure and protected from hackers and cybercriminals.
Secure Deposits and Withdrawals
Depositing money for betting is quickly done because the site accepts a selection of payment options including direct bank transfers. Credit and debit cards, UPI, and cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin are accepted once you provide identity and age verification. Top-ranking sites enable quick withdrawals with low withdrawal limits, and you’ll see the balance appear in your account within a day or two. Such facilities indicate the streamlined financial workings of the site.
How IPL Betting Works
Logging on to IPL cricket sportsbooks apps takes you to their pages where a selection of matches and odds are displayed. You can back any of the 10 teams, such as Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Chennai Super Kings, and Delhi Capitals. The available odds depend on the more popular team or the home team playing in their city. For instance, if Delhi Capitals are playing in Delhi, they may have odds of -120 with their opponents at odds of +220. If you bet on Delhi Capitals winning against, say, Chennai Super Kings and wager ₹1000, you stand to win ₹1200 in profit. However, if you choose to back Chennai Super Kings, the winning profit could be ₹2200.
Choosing Odds to Bet On
When exploring IPL cricket sportsbooks, you can choose from the array of betting options on the site. Check out some of the best wagers, and don’t forget to dabble in live betting. More on that in a minute.
- Best batsman or the batsman to score the highest number of runs. Or, the best bowler to take the maximum number of wickets. These are standard bets available in all cricket matches.
- Highest partnership or the batsman duo scoring the maximum number of runs before the first wicket falls.
- Total number of runs in the entire match. You also have the option of betting over or above a specific number.
- Man of the Match or Man of the Series
- The winner of the coin toss and the team opting to bat first
- Live or in-play betting is where you can place bets during the progress of the game. Bookies offer you a selection of odds with unexpected outcomes. Like, for instance, wickets dropping in quick succession or a high number of runs scored in an over. Instances like this can turn the tide of the match, and you can try making money with in-play betting
- Other standard bets include the probability of a 50 or a century scored in the match. Then, you have the most sixes or fours in the match.
- Cricket enthusiasts may also bet on how the first wicket falls. For example, a run-out, catch, LBW or leg before wicket, bowled out, or stumped.
The Indian Premier League has been made all the more exciting and thrilling thanks to placing bets and winning money while enjoying the game. Check out the different IPL cricket sportsbooks now available and maximize the fun. Expand your betting circles from family and friends to fans from across the country.